Today’s challenge is to make a list of any sort. Many different kinds of lists came to my mind such as lists of things to do- goals, wishes, dares; lists of things I have learned; lists of books to read; lists of places one must visit and so on. However, I recalled something that my mom and my best friends always criticize me about- not giving much credit to myself. I always advise others who are going through bad phases in their lives to keep reminding themselves their best qualities and achievements, but I seem to forget doing that myself. Therefore, I am conducting a list of the things that I am proud of myself for:
- Being able to gain and maintain a scholarship to support my education.
- Being independent since 18 years old.
- Having maintained a high GPA as well as having participated in many extra-curricular activities while working as well.
- Winning a scholarship for a semester abroad.
- Finally having the guts to admit being wrong.
- Finally having the guts to admit to people what I really think of them and how something actually makes me feel.
- Having created a second family of friends made of amazing people and still have a very close relationship with my mother and brother.
- Knowing what I want and trying hard to get there.
- Not giving up on people and dreams no matter what.
- Being myself.
This was a rather long list and I hope you weren’t bored of it 🙂
Lot’s of love.